Fukushu Restaurant Concepts is officially trying to change the current standard of the hospitality industry.
Fukushu Restaurant Concepts core values are:
- Quality first, profit second
- To create an environment that all team members feel comfortable, respected, and free to use their skills and practice forward thinking
- To encourage guests to live in the moment and enjoy the experience provided, rather than bury themselves in their phone during dinner.
- Live up to all expectations and promises set forth to our team, our guests, and our investors.
- To set a new industry standard and be the leader in our field
Born and raised in Brazil to Korean parents, Chef Paulo began his culinary training at an early age. Originally learning his craft from his mother, also a chef, Paulo worked under Tucson sushi chef legend Yuki. Paulo would move on from Yuki and later become the Executive Chef of RA Sushi Tucson, where he met Brandon Katz. 8 years after the two met they would come together again to create OBON Sushi Bar Ramen. Using traditional and modern techniques, Paulo created a food program that is not only creative but also approachable for all people. Paulo believes in paying respect to all cultures through his food, and continues to blend his background in all his creations.
CEO/Owner – Fukushu Restaurant Concepts
Born and raised in Tucson, Arizona, Brandon fell in love with the restaurant and hospitality industry at an early age. With a background in hospitality management and finance, Brandon serves as the CEO of Fukushu Restaurant Concepts. Having the privilege of working for Fox Restaurant Concepts at its earlier stages of growth, Brandon was able to absorb experience and knowledge from one of the nations leading restaurateurs. After his tenure at FRC, Brandon began 6-year career working under Scott Kilpatrick, founder of RA Sushi and current owner of Sauce Pizza and Wine, as the Florida and Arizona Regional Director. Brandon has lived and operated restaurants in Arizona, Los Angeles, Miami, and Las Vegas. Brandon returned to his hometown of Tucson in 2014 to start Fukushu Restaurant Concepts with partner and friend Andre Joffroy. Currently Fukushu owns and operates 3 concepts and 4 locations in the Tucson/Scottsdale market.
- Utilizing only the freshest and most sustainable ingredients.
- An atmosphere that enhances a complete multi-sensory experience of enjoying fantastic food and drink in the company of loved ones.
- Service that elevates the standard of what hospitality can be.
- Every team member as respected and empowered individuals who contribute to the culture and community at large.
- A relentless drive to never stop learning and innovating.